Friday, January 30, 2015

The Beginning.

Purchased January 30, 2015, 1994 Tioga Montara Class C by Fleetwood.
23.5' long, 73k miles, Ford E350 chassis, 460 cu. in. engine.
This is the day we bought her.  Lots of plans for this little beastie.
Side View - Day of purchase


Front View - Day of purchase
Rear View - Day of purchase



Interior View - Day of Purchase

Rear Bed

Sink

View from rear to cab
Dinette

Cab
And so the story begins. We will dig into the remodel over the next several months and post our work here. Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    This blog is a wonderful resource for my husband and I. We just bought our own 1994 Tioga Montara. I was wondering if I could get your contact info so I could pick your brain about a few things? Thank you so much-Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, It's so random that I saw you posted.
    Sure, I will send over my info and we can chat.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to find someone with a somewhat similar RV. We just bought a 1997 Tioga Montara. Ours has the swivel chair behind front passenger seat too. Almost every remodel seems to have a sofa so not really helpful. We have twin beds in the back bedroom with a tall wardrobe between the 2 beds. I have yet to see another one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I don’t see the complete look it would help out I have 1996 tioga Montara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up a 93 that's basically identical to yours but with the Chevy g20 chassis and 350 TBI. Need to redo the bunk deck and would also love to pick your brain on ideas with it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the next phase please

    ReplyDelete